Attention Business Owners, Pastors and Ministry Leaders…
Tune each each week for an exciting and informative program. Every show will focus on a particular topic that will empower businesses and ministries to better use online technology to grow your businesses and ministries.
Every Tuesday evening at 7:00 PM, Ken P. Marsh’s “The Word On Fearless Networking” presents “Technology Tuesdays” with 41st Year Media Founder, CEO and Creative Strategist Robert Taylor.
If you’ve ever asked any of these questions, then the Technology Tuesdays radio program is for you:
- How can I get a nice website?
- What’s better for me: to build my own site or hire a professional?
- How can I better leverage my website to grow my business or ministry?
- What really is social media and how can my business or ministry benefit from it?
- How can I actually use Facebook for my business or ministry?
- How can I customize my Facebook page?
- How do I get more likes on my Facebook page?
- Should I use Twitter, Facebook or both?
- Can I leverage YouTube to grow my business or ministry?
- What about Pinterest and all these new social networks?
- How can I get on the first page of Google?
- How can I position my business or ministry better for the transition to mobile web browsing on smart phones?
- There’s an “app” for everything, but do I need one, and if so, how in the world can I get one?
The topics we cover on “Technology Tuesdays” will come directly from questions you and our other online visitors. While we of course won’t be able to answer every questions we receive through this website, we will reply to all of you to answer your questions via phone or email, whichever you prefer. So please spread the word. Tell your friends and colleague about Technology Tuesdays every Tuesday evening at 7:00 PM on 100.7 FM KKTH The Word!